Here’s to Happiness!
I have been feeling dreadfully sorry for myself all week, and thanks to one of my favourite bloggers, I realise I need to take more time for the things that make me terribly happy, rather than those that make me terribly sad. So here are ten things that I know are always going to cheering to me:
1. Reading the Sunday Times Style supplement on Saturdays
2. Eating a whole (large) trifle to my self.
3. My beaten and exhausted Cheval Shoes (soon to be reborn in patent)
4. My Beehive staying up despite increasing wind
5. The word ‘Snorkel’
6. The possibility of new and exciting jobs.
7. Mentally decorating my none existant house in various homeware departments
8. The knowledge that people are always surprised when they find my hair colour is not actually my own.
Chicken Tikka Rogan Josh Rogan Chicken Tikka Josh from the Curry Mile.
10. Jonathan Edward Bull
I shall be cheered by this every time I read it. I hope!